Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Fight! Fight! Fight! for Iowa

Okay, this post was made with my folks in mind. My dad, and most of his brothers, attended the University of Iowa. In fact, until my sister and I attended Colorado State, I'm pretty sure our blood ran black and gold. I think my grandfather probably rolled over in his grave when I decided that Iowa, an out-of-state school, wasn't in the cards.

All is not lost, family. Believe it or not, Gareth is already starting to look at potential schools and we think he's leaning toward the University of Iowa!

The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! for IOWA,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Let every loyal Iowan sing;
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! for IOWA,"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Until the walls and rafters ring (Go Hawks!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Come on and cheer, cheer, cheer, for IOWA
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Come on and cheer until you hear the final gun.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! for IOWA,"
Until the game is won.
.
.
.
Or at least until someone finishes sucking on his sock.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Come on, admit it...you're only letting Gareth wear the Iowa stuff because it's black... :)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home