Saturday, October 08, 2005

Timber!

Remember when I mentioned Gareth was starting to sit up with a little help? Well, I should note that as often as he sits up, he also tips over. Oh, it's not a big dramatic fall or anything but he's getting exceedingly good at the face plant in the sofa.

The fall always begins with a malfunction of the infant gyroscope mechanism.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A mayday call to the mothership or fathership--note the desperate "I need help!" look in his eyes--always comes just a moment too late.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With no viable way to stop his descent, Gareth stops his momentum by burying his face into a cushion.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I hope Gareth's gyroscope mechanism turns out better than mine. I'm in my late 30's, and mine still malfunctions.

8:28 AM  
Blogger dilliwag said...

ROFL!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home