Friday, June 24, 2005

I Have Hands!

In the last couple days, Gareth discovered his hands. He's done a great many new things with this new discovery.

1. He gave me the "rock on" sign. \m/
2. He offered the Vulcan "Live long and prosper" gesture.
3. He poked himself in the eye.
4. He tried to cram both hands into his mouth simultaneously.
5. He flipped off his parents.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A chip off the old block, eh? I'm still trying to fit both hands inside my mouth at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

> I'm still trying to fit both hands inside my mouth at the same time.

Yeah, I'm going to resist the temptation to comment on that....

9:15 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

The 'flipping parents off' pic was a big hit at the OGC las week, by the way.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home