Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Almost Obi-wan

When Kathleen and I discovered we were having a little boy, the search for a name was on. While we chose Gareth, a name that rose to the top of the list very early in the brainstorming process, I always thought Obi-wan held a certain degree of appeal. Naming a child after one of the most interesting characters of the Star Wars saga would have been a tribute both to my son and the fiction hero I admire more than any other. Since we obviously went with a more conventional name, I decided to name this blog after Gareth's almost moniker. This is Gareth's blog, or at least my attempt to keep friends and family up-to-speed on what's new in his world. For the most part, I'll post new pictures. From time to time, however, I reserve the right to wax poetical about the adventures and misadventures of the new addition to our family. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home