Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Gonna Get You

Gareth has been struggling with Halloween costumes. Over the last several weeks, he expressed interesting in being Darth Vader, Superman, Batman, and a pumpkin. A couple of nights ago, however, he put together his own costume. I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner when I heard footsteps creep up behind me. A voice spoke: "Daddy, I'm gonna get you." I turned to see this terrifying image.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Before deciding on Slasher With a Lightsaber, Gareth tried several other costumes. The baker costume was too messy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Presidential protester was too political and might limit the amount of candy he receives while trick or treating. His shirt reads, "My IQ is higher than the President's"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Batman is a dark horse costume; we're not sure he's ruled out that option entirely.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Elusis said...

My god.... you have a little CHILD there. Bye bye babyhood!

I vote for the baker costume, personally, since I think it's the least gender-stereotyped. ;)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Your Host said...

Huzzah! The return of pictures!

I like the idea of Batman, because I'm a comic book nerd, but the baker costume does have a certain amount of charm.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Great to see some updated pics!

Yeah, the slasher with a lightsaber is a little disturbing. I'd like to see the baker. It'll take you five minutes to put together on Halloween night!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Any chance of 2008 Halloween pics coming soon? {HINT!}

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home